This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fixincludes] PR29867 - [4.3 Regression] fixes not applied due to distro-specific subdirectories
- From: "Bruce Korb" <bruce dot korb at gmail dot com>
- To: "Daniel Franke" <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:17:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, fixincludes] PR29867 - [4.3 Regression] fixes not applied due to distro-specific subdirectories
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/21/06, Daniel Franke <email@example.com> wrote:
Any hints how to proceed? Bruce?
Convert "strstr()" to use "fnmatch()" and use a globbing pattern. Adding that
logic should also eliminate the need for going to a shell to match
output to machine name patterns. (I did that because fnmatch() was not readily
available to me way back when...) I'll try to get to it over new
year, if someone
doesn't scratch the itch before then.
Cheers - Bruce