This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: AC_SUBST(*_FOR_TARGET)
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Adam Megacz <megacz at cs dot berkeley dot edu>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:15:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: patch: AC_SUBST(*_FOR_TARGET)
- References: <email@example.com>
Adam Megacz wrote:
Ok to commit?
This is unnecessary, as GCC_TARGET_TOOL is invoked on tools already
found by ACX_CHECK_INSTALLED_TARGET_TOOL and AC_SUBST is already
invoked. If you want, you may add a single AC_SUBST to GCC_TARGET_TOOL