This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: DECL_CALL_CLOBBERED tweek
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dnovillo at redhat dot com, amacleod at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:04:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: DECL_CALL_CLOBBERED tweek
- References: <20061221022240.GF20929@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On 12/20/06, Jan Hubicka <email@example.com> wrote:
this patch I am fully testing now on i686 makes the call clobbered issues go
away. If this seems sensible, I would for sake of consistency replace
DECL_CALL_CLOBBERED with gimple_call_clobbered_var and
gimple_set_call_clobbered_var inlines in tree-flow-inline.h?
You probably want to speed test this on PR 26804 (which is the reason
call clobberin was moved to be a flag test instead of a bitmap test).