This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make tree-ssa-operands even more IPA-SSA ready
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:59:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: Make tree-ssa-operands even more IPA-SSA ready
- References: <20061221015502.GB20929@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 02:55 +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> this patch fixes two friendly memory corruptions in tree-ssa-operands that
> appears after enabing SSA inliner. One problem is that for some permanent
> datastructures now bitmaps are used that are freed by tree-optimize.c.
> Other problem is that ssa_operand_mem_size needs to be localized.
> Bootstrapped/regtested together with other changes, separate testing in
> progress (i686-linux). Ok if it passes?
Caught me *just* as I am about to leave for the next couple of weeks.
oops. Sorry about the new static local... I forgot about our bigger