This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] Canonical types patch
- From: "Doug Gregor" <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:22:43 -0500
- Subject: [PING] Canonical types patch
On 12/6/06, Doug Gregor <email@example.com> wrote:
On 12/5/06, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> OK, that's great. Unfortunately, I think you should to do that again
> with the final patch, which I know takes a while. Feel free to post a
> more casually tested patch for me to provisionally review, if you like.
Okay. I have attached the revised patch. As before, it is separated
into 3 different parts: -gcc for the C/common bits, -cp for the C++
front end, -objc for the Objective-C(++) front end. ChangeLog follows.
Just a "ping" to note that it has been two weeks since I posted the
latest version of the canonical types patch.