This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR target/30213 (x86 memset if wrong for small block sizes)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:07:15 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: PR target/30213 (x86 memset if wrong for small block sizes)
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > ! also needed for correctness, since prologue assume the blocks is
> > ! greater than desired alignment.
> "... since prologue assume the block is larger than the desrired
Grr... That was supposed to read
"... since prologue assumes the block is larger than the desired
I was trying to correct the grammar, not introduce new spelling mistakes!