This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] model vector widening multiplication for the spu
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:56:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] model vector widening multiplication for the spu
> Hi Dorit
> Just a small nit: you've used the PARAMS macro in some function
> prototypes, which is no longer necessary. They should go.
thanks, I'll fix that.
In the meantime full make check passed with no regressions. ok to commit
with above fix?
> Cheers, Ben