This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: 'Daniel Jacobowitz' <drow at false dot org>, 'GCC Patches' <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: 'Bob Rossi' <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:48:32 +1300
- Subject: RE: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
> Some handholding may be required if you want /mingw/include to move
> with the compiler, which it doesn't on other systems.
mingw does't really have a system usr/include dir. Its all local.
Here is the handholding, in config/i386/x-mingw:
# Make local_includedir relative to EXEC_PREFIX
local_includedir=$(libsubdir)/$(unlibsubdir)/..`echo $(exec_prefix) |
sed -e 's|^$(prefix)||' -e 's|/[^/]*|/..|g'`/include