This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Backport of patches for PR20145 and 30200 ready for 4.1
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:00:25 -0800
- Subject: Backport of patches for PR20145 and 30200 ready for 4.1
I am being cautious here.
I have the backport for these two patches ready for 4.1, bootstrapped and
regression tested. I think they are fairly safe and fairly simple.
OK to commit to 4.1?