This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix target/29779, vectorizer fortran testcases failing
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:54:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix target/29779, vectorizer fortran testcases failing
- References: <email@example.com>
The patch is fine.
If you are going to mark more builtins as const, I would recommend
following the example of i386.c and create def_builtin_const() or maybe
add that as a new general interface along with def_builtin().