This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: tweak gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c test
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: bje at au1 dot ibm dot com (Ben Elliston)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:30:18 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: tweak gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c test
> When running the GCC testsuite on newlib targets,
> gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c fails because newlib's stdio.h header uses ##.
> -traditional-cpp causes the preprocessor to warn about these.
> There are two ways to fix this: (1) mangle newlib's stdio.h header to
> avoid these just so that we can run the tests with -traditional-cpp or
> (2) just choose a different and equally available header.
> I felt that (2) was the easiest change. Okay for the trunk?
I actually rather have stdio.h fixed anyways because you never know when
people will use -tranditional-cpp.