This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran, testsuite] Rename tests with inappropriate number format
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:20:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran, testsuite] Rename tests with inappropriate number format
- References: <4587298A.email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 03:51:38PM -0800, Brooks Moses wrote:
> * gfortran.dg/assign_4.f90: Renamed to...
> * gfortran.dg/assign_8.f90: ...new filename.
Is this right?
> Tested on i686-pc-linuc-gnu. Ok for trunk?
For consistency, yes.