This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: define HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP for SPU
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: bje at au1 dot ibm dot com (Ben Elliston)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:23:28 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: define HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP for SPU
> I see no good reason why this pragma shouldn't be supported on the SPU.
> Further, doing so fixes a testsuite failure in gcc.dg/cpp/_Pragma6.c.
> Okay for the trunk?