This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 30235
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:46:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 30235
- References: <458595B4.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 01:21:52PM -0800, Brooks Moses wrote:
> Brooks Moses wrote:
> >Tested on i686_pc_linux_gnu; everything works, except that without the
> >interface.c patch the failures on the new test don't seem to cycle
> >through the -O1, O2, etc. flags like they should; instead I only get this:
> > FAIL: gfortran.dg/altreturn_2.f90 -O (internal compiler error)
> > FAIL: gfortran.dg/altreturn_2.f90 -O (test for errors, line 3)
> > FAIL: gfortran.dg/altreturn_2.f90 -O (test for excess errors)
> >Any idea what I'm missing?
> Update: All the gfortran-dg "dg-do compile" tests seem to be doing this,
> so I don't think this is a problem with my patch, but with the testsuite.
I might have broken this, I'll take a look.