This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: Patch to fix thousands of Altivec test failures on mainline
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:47:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping: Patch to fix thousands of Altivec test failures on mainline
- References: <AC34D7B2-8250-446F-A0B0-B2DCE947AC51@math.purdue.edu>
On Dec 18, 2006, at 7:28 AM, Bradley Lucier wrote:
I'm pinging for Andrew's patch from December 2 (I hope he doesn't
which I've further bootstrapped and tested on powerpc64-apple-
darwin8.8.0 with -mcpu=970 enabled (so that altivec is used in the
vectorizer testcases). More than 5,000 mainly fortran test
failures are fixed
[ to encourage a review ] Seems reasonable enough to me.