This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ISO_C_BINDING patch commited to fortran-experiments branch
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: François-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Christopher D. Rickett" <crickett at lanl dot gov>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:10:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: ISO_C_BINDING patch commited to fortran-experiments branch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
So is the main reason that the ISO_C_BINDING required its own
branch that its formatting wouldn't be accepted by gcc rules?
Since gcc trunk is now 4.3, I was surprised that the other
issues weren't worked out in there or patches just posted
to the PR as Paul did for the allocatable arrays changes.