This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgomp, docs] adding documentation to libgomp
- From: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gerald at pfeifer dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:40:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgomp, docs] adding documentation to libgomp
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <457D5B12.email@example.com>
On Monday 11 December 2006 14:20, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Daniel Berlin wrote on 12/10/06 20:58:
> > Diego, just an FYI, I believe you can approve patches to docs that are
> > for area you maintain.
> > Or is it that we just are allowed to modify them.
> Thanks. My understanding was option (b), but it would be good if we
> could also approve these patches.
> > Gerald, can you clarify (and review this kind person's texinfo
> > formatting)?
> Yes, please.
Any news here?