This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
- From: "Ranjit Mathew" <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 09:47:33 +0530
- Subject: Re: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
- References: <000901c686c5$3ad69ae0$d94861cb@anykey> <44845DDD.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4485AE19.email@example.com> <4486C0AC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061216134939.GA20763@cox.net>
On 12/16/06, Bob Rossi <email@example.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 05:33:56PM +0530, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> Now that I have things working with an unpatched mainline GCC,
> I withdraw my patch that started this discussion.
Did you ever create a script that makes a relocatable gcc on mingw that
was built nativly?
The workarounds that finally worked for me at the time (around June/July
of this year) for getting a native GCC (C/C++) for MinGW on MSYS are
listed in the "Building a Native Compiler" section of:
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://rmathew.com/