This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] CSE path fixes for CC0-targets
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:27:28 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] CSE path fixes for CC0-targets
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * cse.c (this_insn_cc0, this_insn_cc0_mode): New global
> variables, moved out from cse_insn.
> (prev_insn): Remove this global variable).
> (new_basic_block): Don't set it.
> (cse_insn): Idem. Also, move code to delete unused CC0-setter
> insns and code to set prev_insn_cc0 and prev_insn_cc0_mode
> from here...
> (cse_extended_basic_block): ...to here. Do not clear
> prev_insn_cc0 until after recording equivalences from jumps.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks to both you and Richard Sandiford.