This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH [SPU]: assist with sysroot building
- From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:50:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH [SPU]: assist with sysroot building
- References: <1166154148.30414.9.camel@localhost>
Ben Elliston wrote:
> This little patch assists with building the SPU and PowerPC compilers
> with a common sysroot and has been present and tested in our tree for
> some time. Okay for the trunk?
why usr/spu/ and not usr/spu-elf/ or usr/spu-unknown-elf/ ?