This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH [SPU]: assist with sysroot building
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:59:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH [SPU]: assist with sysroot building
- References: <1166154148.30414.9.camel@localhost>
On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 14:42 +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> This little patch assists with building the SPU and PowerPC compilers
> with a common sysroot and has been present and tested in our tree for
> some time. Okay for the trunk?
> 2006-12-15 Ulrich Weigand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/spu/spu-elf.h (STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1): Define.
> (STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2): Likewise.
> (STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_3): Likewise.
> * config/spu/t-spu-elf (NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR): Set.
> (STMP_FIXINC): Suppress running fixincludes on newlib headers.
Is this specified anywhere to be true common place or is this just the
default place for IBM's SDK?
If it is specified in the 3C common Linux environment, then this is ok;
otherwise, it would be good to get this defined there first.