This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] libffi regen aclocal.m4 correctly.
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, aph at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:59:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] libffi regen aclocal.m4 correctly.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061213214849.GA25563@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
Jack Howarth wrote:
Actually the correct ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS are...
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I .. -I ../config
If that is really the case, then my understanding is that
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am should be changed to reflect this also.
You would probably have to regenerate the Makefile.in also.
for libffi so that Geoff's multi.m4 in the config directory
is properly used. I am still waiting for Andrew Haley to
do the commit for that and the other multilib fixes which
have been approved for both gcc trunk and 4.2...
Andrew said he would get around to doing the commits
sometime before gcc 4.2 is released.
On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 12:58:18PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
"Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <email@example.com> writes:
Andreas> I'd like to commit a regenerated aclocal.m4 which is generated with
Andreas> the correct ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS written in the Makefile.am.
Andreas> Ok for trunk?