This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Assorted testcases from redhat vendor branches
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:31:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Assorted testcases from redhat vendor branches
- References: <20061212204214.GJ29911@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Dec 12, 2006, at 12:42 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Would these be ok for the trunk, to make sure we don't regress again?
* objc/compile/20060406-1.m: New test.
Ok, if the rest are approved. I have a slight preference for
checking for testcases as the original backport is done and just
reusing those to ensure the work doesn't regress. For all bugfixes
where they were checked in without testcases, I'm strongly in favor
of adding the testcases after the fact.