This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix pointer arithmetic handling in tree-ssa-structalias.c
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:23:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix pointer arithmetic handling in tree-ssa-structalias.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/12/06, Daniel Berlin <email@example.com> wrote:
Without this patch, we are currently considering *(p + x) and *(p + y)
to point to the same thing, even when x and y are not equal.
This is due to a missing else clause.
This fixes SPEC2006 (and vect-101 on osx darwin).
Bootstrapped and regtested on i686-darwin
Committed to mainline.
Btw, the 4.2 branch has the same problem.