This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Refactor genrecog
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:35:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] Refactor genrecog
- References: <email@example.com> <457956C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewing this is unnecessarily hard as it combines a lot of code
movement with functional changes. Can you split this into two patches,
one that makes changes and another that just moves stuff?
I'll check if a diff from the old version of genrecog.c to the first
version of gendtree.c is readable enough.