This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] Add test to gfortran.dg (gave an ICE with -ftree-optimize) (PR30092)
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Tobias Burnus" <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 10:37:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] Add test to gfortran.dg (gave an ICE with -ftree-optimize) (PR30092)
- References: <4579EEA0.email@example.com>
On 12/9/06, Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
This test case makes probably only sense with -ftree-optimize one SSE
systems. Assuming that Tobias S.'s patch -ftree-optimize will be checked
in, I left out any dg-options.
When gimple was changed, this broke the sqrt(:) vectorization on AMD64.
As suggested by Thomas:
"could write this into a test case for gfortran.dg? If it broke once, we
should at make sure it doesn't break again."
Of course it broke gcc.dg/vect/no-math-errno-vect-pow-1.c, so we already
noticed (should have at least ;)).