This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Remove SMT_USED_ALONE
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:18:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Remove SMT_USED_ALONE
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Berlin wrote on 12/05/06 12:15:
This is fine with me. One request, though, do you have anything else in
this area that you are going to submit soon? Many of your changes
introduce merge conflicts with mine (my patch already removes
SMT_USED_ALONE for instance) and I'd like to fix them just once.
As this is a reversion of a series of patches i committed, I don't
think i need approval to commit it. I'll wait till the end of the
day in case anyone objects.