This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: driver/30074: [4.2/4.3]: Cross compiler on i386/x86-64 hosts includes driver-i386.c
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:53:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH: driver/30074: [4.2/4.3]: Cross compiler on i386/x86-64 hosts includes driver-i386.c
- References: <20061205154837.GA7988@lucon.org>
On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 07:48 -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> We include driver-i386.c for all compilers hosted on i386/x86-64. We
> should only include it for compilers targeting i386/x86-64.
> OK for 4.3 and 4.2?
> 2006-12-05 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
> PR driver/30074
> * config.host: Add driver-i386.o only if compiling for x86 or
Bernd Schmidt has just committed an identical patch for trunk.
Yes, this is ok for the 4.2 branch.