This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add vectorization of sqrt to the i386 backend
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:51:58 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add vectorization of sqrt to the i386 backend
On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-11-27 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_builtin_vectorized_function): Declare.
> (TARGET_VECTORIZE_BUILTIN_VECTORIZED_FUNCTION): Define.
> (ix86_builtin_vectorized_function): New function to vectorize
> * gcc.dg/vect/vect.exp: Add support for -fno-math-errno tests.
> * gcc.dg/vect/vect-pow-2.c: Rename to ...
> * gcc.dg/vect/no-math-errno-vect-pow-1.c: ... this. Restrict
> to x86_64 and i?86.
The x86 backend bits look Ok for mainline. However you'll need Janis
or a dejagnu guru to comment on the testsuite changes (and Dorit's
suggestions on XFAIL lists).