This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Announce: MPFR 2.2.1 is released
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gerald at pfeifer dot com, ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu, vincent at vinc17 dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:09:25 EST
- Subject: Re: Announce: MPFR 2.2.1 is released
- References: <20061129110210.GA24271@prunille.vinc17.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <20061204174841.GL21441@synopsys.com>
> IMHO, you should *never* update gcc's configure to force the issue. To do
> so would be unprecedented.
I'm not in favor of this either, but aren't there precedents with either
automake, autoconf, or both?