This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Require MPFR 2.2.1
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:23:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Require MPFR 2.2.1
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/3/06, Kaveh R. GHAZI <email@example.com> wrote:
This patch updates configure to require MPFR 2.2.1 as promised here:
Tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.10 using mpfr-2.2.1, mpfr-2.2.0 and an older
mpfr included with gmp-4.1.4. Only 2.2.1 passed (as expected).
I'd like to give everyone enough time to update their personal
installations and regression testers before installing this. Does one
week sound okay? If there are no objections, that's what I'd like to do.
Please don't. It'll be a hassle for us again and will cause automatic testers
to again miss some days or weeks during stage1 (given christmas
holiday season is near).
Rather defer to the start of stage3 please.