This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Announce: MPFR 2.2.1 is released
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: Vincent Lefevre <vincent at vinc17 dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 01:18:41 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Announce: MPFR 2.2.1 is released
- References: <20061129110210.GA24271@prunille.vinc17.org> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> Gerald, would you please copy the mpfr-2-2.1 tarball to the gcc
> infrastructure directory and delete 2.2.0 and the cumulative patch from
> there? Thanks. http://www.mpfr.org/mpfr-current/mpfr-2.2.1.tar.bz2
Sure -- done it is.
PS: I will most probably be without Internet access for at least two
weeks starting on Monday; if we'd like to see such an update during
the period I recommend to ask email@example.com, for example.