This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't disallow copyprop for virtual ops for loop depth check
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:12:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't disallow copyprop for virtual ops for loop depth check
- References: <200612012206.kB1M6KcF018562@localhost.localdomain>
Andrew Pinski wrote on 12/01/06 17:06:
Then I would rather wait for Dan to take a look at this. I don't like
papering over bugs.
It does not trigger a latent bug in PRE, it makes a bug in PRE go latent
in that the testcases now pass when before they used to ICE but the bug
in PRE is still there, just no longer exposed.