This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping PATCH: Add SSE3 builtin tests
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:42:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping PATCH: Add SSE3 builtin tests
- References: <20061130224046.GA29359@lucon.org> <20061130225326.GA6763@us.ibm.com>
On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 02:53:26PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 02:40:46PM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> > Who can review/approve new SSE3 builtin tests
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg01237.html
> Sorry, I meant to look at this patch long ago.
> I don't know anything about SSE3, but the format of the tests looks fine
> to me. Unless someone else speaks up, check them into trunk now. If
> they are apppriate for a branch (4.2?), check them in there after a few
> days if no problems have shown up with them on mainline.
I checked it into mainline. I will check it into 4.2 branch in a few
days if it doesn't cause problems. I will submit a patch for SSSE3
builtin tests later.