This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Remove gdb complaints from gdbinit.in
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Nov 2006 14:38:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: Remove gdb complaints from gdbinit.in
- References: <456DDB6E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Diego" == Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Diego> Any strong objections to this patch?
FWIW I always 'set complaints 0' by hand.
Diego> +set complaints 0
Just remove the line entirely. Then developers working in this area
can simply 'set complaints' in their ~/.gdbinit.