This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Canonical types (1/3)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Gregor <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:24:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Canonical types (1/3)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Doug Gregor wrote:
> This patch introduces canonical types into GCC, which allow us to
> compare two types very efficiently and results in an overall
> compile-time performance improvement.
Thanks for working on this. It's the sort of project I used to have
time to do. :-)
I will review these patches in the next couple of days.
(650) 331-3385 x713