This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ecj] enum types
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Nov 2006 15:58:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ecj] enum types
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <email@example.com> writes:
Andrew> We seem to have forgotten to handle enum types in gcj; fixed thusly.
FWIW this is part of PR 29495. I think there are still a few access
flags that aren't passed through though.