This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFC] Fix bogus RTL sharing error
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Nov 2006 07:02:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch RFC] Fix bogus RTL sharing error
- References: <email@example.com>
Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've looked at the errors for invalid RTL sharing for Mips and
> SH with the RTL sharing verifier.
[ details omitted ]
I think you should just handle SEQUENCE specially. SEQUENCE is
expected to contain INSNs.