This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add x86 darwin java support
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:15:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: Add x86 darwin java support
- References: <9C422A8B-FA93-478B-BEC8-5776717D49E0@apple.com>
On Nov 26, 2006, at 7:46 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
This patch adds x86 darwin libjava support on mainline.
I"ve submitted the boehm changes upstream. The configure change as
been previously approved. The libjava changes are trivial and just
unify the two lock files so that we can do a multilib build, the
problem is a single lock file is selected and then compiled with -
m32 and -m64.
I'm waiting for an ACK on the boehm changes and after that, if no
one screams over the libjava lock file changes, I'll check them in.
If someone thinks the lock changes are worse than the status quo,
let me know.
Eric, you have a better (or more complete) patch?
Nah, go ahead and put this in and I'll rework around it.