This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Add x86 darwin java support
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:46:31 -0800
- Subject: Add x86 darwin java support
This patch adds x86 darwin libjava support on mainline.
I"ve submitted the boehm changes upstream. The configure change as
been previously approved. The libjava changes are trivial and just
unify the two lock files so that we can do a multilib build, the
problem is a single lock file is selected and then compiled with -m32
I'm waiting for an ACK on the boehm changes and after that, if no one
screams over the libjava lock file changes, I'll check them in. If
someone thinks the lock changes are worse than the status quo, let me
Eric, you have a better (or more complete) patch?
Description: Text document