This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,RFC] CSE path following on basic blocks
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 07:49:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,RFC] CSE path following on basic blocks
- References: <email@example.com>
> This is the patch as it looks right now to make CSE path following
> work on a trace of basic blocks isntead of on a list of insns. I
> need to clean it up a bit more and write a ChangeLog, but I'm looking
> for early comments now.
Please post a ChangeLog for every patch. I know this is sometimes boring, but
this greatly helps reviewers.
Thanks for tackling the hard stuff btw.