This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, i386]: Rewrite x87 sqrt patterns, take 2a (macroized)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:22:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, i386]: Rewrite x87 sqrt patterns, take 2a (macroized)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <4568B04D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm digging through my brown paper bag collection to find appropriate
> bag, but I _did_ make a full bootstrap & regression test, and there was
> no RTL check message!
Probably because RTL checking was not enabled. I'm of the opinion that people
making (non-trivial) changes in the RTL middle-end should configure the
compiler with --enable-checking=yes,rtl but others seem to disagree.