This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove all CSE skip blocks code
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Sayle, Roger" <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:50:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Remove all CSE skip blocks code
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I also have a patch to remove the -fcse-skip-blocks flag, but I'm not
> sure what the policy is: Remove the flag, or keep it and make it a NOP?
in the similar case of -floop-optimize, we kept the flag, so this seems
to be a precedent. However, I guess much more people were using
-floop-optimize than -fcse-skip-blocks, so just removing the flag might
be possible as well.