This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix inline-16.c for 64-bit targets
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:55:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix inline-16.c for 64-bit targets
- References: <4069FB35-2BC0-4395-94E1-54332074620D@apple.com>
On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 00:32 -0800, Eric Christopher wrote:
> This was failing due to some incorrect sizes, changing them to long
> fixes the size mismatch problem.
> 2006-11-21 Eric Christopher <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/inline-16.c: Change int to long.
I would use a cast to __SIZE_TYPE__ instead.