This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: disable libssp for SPU
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:32:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: disable libssp for SPU
- References: <20061121041039.GA16325@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 15:10 +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> libssp does not current build on the SPU. This patch disables
> target-libssp for the time being. Tested with an spu-elf build.
> Okay for the trunk?
This is ok.