This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- From: Andrew_Pinski at PlayStation dot Sony dot Com
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Russell_Olsen at playstation dot sony dot com, trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:54:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote on 11/20/2006 12:50:51 PM:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > This fourth version includes an update to a newer revision of trunk
> > (118894) and corrected ChangeLog.
> The SC has already appointed David Edelsohn and Andrew Pinski as
> maintainers of this port. So, if they're happy, this patch can go in.
I am happy with it also. So ok from my side.