This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC, patch] Fix pr24783 : resolves implicit type from wrong namespace
- From: Bernhard Fischer <rep dot nop at aon dot at>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:04:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC, patch] Fix pr24783 : resolves implicit type from wrong namespace
- References: <20061114180325.GB5980@aon.at> <F35CB696-02E3-4FBD-8966-36E89FACF6D0@gmail.com> <455F7674.email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 01:09:08PM -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
>I have looked it over also and I think it is OK. The function
>gfc_get_default_type being called defaults to gfc_current_ns if it is given
>NULL. In the test case, the namespace is not always the current one.
>OK for trunk and give it a few days before 4.2 after testing.
Applied to trunk, will wait then test for 4.2.