This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: fix the --with-mpfr-dir=PATH configure flag
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Matt Fago <fago at earthlink dot net>
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:48:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: fix the --with-mpfr-dir=PATH configure flag
- References: <FE808BCC-8850-4365-8163-B2CD7430325C@earthlink.net>
On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 21:43 -0700, Matt Fago wrote:
> PATH/lib32 (64-bit Ubuntu Linux?)
That is a broken distro which we should not search. Unless another OS
already uses that for their multilib which I don't think it does. There
are other directories which we can search as defined by one of the
multilib definitions in some of the t-* files in config.