This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: fix the --with-mpfr-dir=PATH configure flag
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:25:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: fix the --with-mpfr-dir=PATH configure flag
I'll also note that the number of people who install
gfortran from sources is perhaps a small number.
Many machines don't have gfortran installed by default (like, all the
MacOS boxes, for example), so I think a *lot* of people install
gfortran from source.