This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: [PATCH] Limit precision of *bitsizetypes types
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:47:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Ping: [PATCH] Limit precision of *bitsizetypes types
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, John David Anglin wrote:
> > Small patch to stor-layout.c:
> > <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg01522.html>.
> Sorry for the delay. This is OK for mainline.
I also need this for 4.2. Without it, fortran is broken on 64-bit hppa.
I don't have any opinion on the use of MIN.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)